Monday, July 30, 2007

July: 48.65 miles

I didn't make my goals for this month. I had a feeling they were a little ambitious when I initially made them, but I wanted to give myself something high to shoot for and knew I wouldn't be disappointed if I didn't quite make them. And that's what has happened.

JULY goals
mileage - 45 miles
ACTUAL - 48.65 miles
distance - 7 miles
ACTUAL - 6.03 miles
pace - 10 minute miles (for 7 miles)
ACTUAL - 10:09 mm for 6 miles (furthest), 9:34 mm for 3 miles (fastest)

I'm pleased with my running progress this month! The only thing I'm disappointed with is my inability to lose these remaining pounds. I had hoped to be back in my pre-pregnancy clothes and hovering around 130 pounds by this time. I'm not there. Not. Even. Close. *grumble, grumble* In fact, I've only lost a whole 2 or 3 pounds this month. That is it. *heavy sigh*

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Wow, you did great with your goals! I am so impressed. I am frustrated with my weight loss also. I am trying to remind myself that there is not much I can do, especially when I am nursing. The weight WILL come off. Keep reminding me of that. :-)